Looker has announced Looker Data Apps, analytical applications for business units and departments. Looker Data Apps have been developed from years of experience building custom applications for data-leading companies, including innovative brands like Kohler and Gilt Groupe, industry disruptors like HubSpot and Warby Parker, as well as tech giants Sony and Yahoo!. Now businesses can quickly deploy one data platform to serve all business functions, making it easy for teams to operationalize their insights and turn data into business results.
“Data should be transformative for businesses, but outdated tools and inflexible out-of-the-box solutions often handcuff business users from access to the valuable insights they want and need,” said Frank Bien, CEO of Looker. “Looker Data Apps makes it easy for all users to engage with the data that’s important to their business function with the peace-of-mind that they’re built on Looker’s trusted data platform.”
Looker Data Apps
Looker Data Apps give key business functions and departments, as well as a number of industries, a competitive edge by equipping them with the data they need to run their business. Looker Data Apps are deployed on top of the Looker Data Platform at no additional cost.
Instead of relying on isolated departmental tools with historical reports, the entire company can use Looker to understand each aspect of their business with up-to-the-minute data to make data-driven decisions.
Looker Data Apps by Department
- Sales: Improves sales outcomes and team performance by simplifying the otherwise complex sales process with easy to understand deal pipeline, individual deal status, and rep-by-rep performance analysis.
- Customer Success: Makes it easy to proactively determine customers at risk of churn, identify key actions or product features that drive retention, and recognize opportunities for upsell.
- Customer Support: Provides a comprehensive view into all current support activity and helps identify and enhance crucial processes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Marketing: Answers marketing’s biggest questions by showing the whole picture so marketers can finally see the impact of their effort, from campaign to actual sales and account data.
- Operations & Logistics: The full picture of the operational funnel from procurement and production to inventory and distribution all in one centralized app.
- Product Analytics: Speed innovation and improve design with insight into crucial customer product use data, A/B testing and customer experience input.
- Web Analytics: Get the most out of your website with full-scale, real-time analytics covering everything from the customer journey, to A/B testing and overall website health.
Looker Data Apps by Industry
- eCommerce: Gives eCommerce managers a complete picture of their online store, connecting data from customers and the website with all of the transactions.
- Digital Media Analytics: Keep advertisers happy with client reporting on ad performance and create better content with detailed engagement and performance metrics all from one place
- Digital Advertising Analytics: Monitors the overall performance and trends of your digital advertising, maximizing ROI and increasing advertising impact and conversions.
- Gaming: Keep the pulse of your gaming platform and understand what keeps your players coming back. Analyze downloads and purchases, track every aspect of every level, monitor player engagement metrics and player performance.
- SaaS: Manage your acquisition funnel and drive revenue, keep your customers coming back and understand your product and customer experience.